- What is AIRHUG service?
- The airhug service is a service that allows you to purchase PASMO cards online.
And if you purchase hotel reservations, airline ticket reservations, each attraction admission ticket, etc. together from our partner ticket site, you can get a free PASMO card charge.
- Where can I use PASMO?
- It can be used at 10 areas around the country such as Osaka, Kyoto, and Fukuoka.
- How long can I use PASMO?
- It is valid for 10 years from the last day it was used. It can be repeatedly used when you visit Japan again.
- I was not able to use my card even though my balance was sufficient. What should I do?
- There are a couple of reasons why this could have happened.
You may have touched the ticket gate or other machine with your PASMO card together with some other smart card.
You may have touched the ticket gate or other machine with your PASMO together with some object containing material such as foil that blocks radio waves.
If neither of these are the case and you are still unable to use your card, payment from your last usage may still be processing or the card may be damaged. In this event, please inquire at the counter at a station or bus depot.
- Can I transfer my commuter pass and remaining balance from the smart card I am currently using to a PASMO?
- No, you cannot transfer your balance.
- I wanted to top up my card with 1,000 yen, but I accidentally topped it up with 10,000 yen. Can I request a refund?
- Inform an attendant at the station where you topped up your card that day. A refund may be given without any processing fees only if you request the refund before using the card.
- Are there minimum and maximum amounts applicable to charging?
- PASMO cards can be topped up to a maximum of 20,000 yen in increments of 1,000 yen.
Some companies allow PASMO cards to be topped up in units of 10 yen.
Please ask a station attendant for more information.
- Can I combine my train and bus commuter pass into one card?
- Each PASMO card can be purchased for use as one type of commuter pass for each rail and bus line. Please make an inquiry if you are unsure about rules regarding purchasable sections and connections.
- Can the information on the front of commuter passes that have expired be erased?
- Yes, it can be erased at the station office. We recommend erasing expired commuter passes and changed them into a named PASMO card.
*Please contact the office for more information as the actual location where this service can be performed may vary.
- Can I continue to use my PASMO after the PASMO commuter pass has expired?
- Yes, you can continue to use your card as a named PASMO. Make a request with a station attendant to delete the information from the front of the expired commuter pass and change it to a named PASMO card.
*Only the station office from whom you purchased the commuter pass can reissue in the event that you need to reissue a commuter pass that is expired.
- Can I purchase a commuter pass with my current PASMO card?
- You can purchase commuter passes with your current PASMO card. It is not necessary to purchase a new PASMO card.
Since2006 Copyright(C) Airhug All rights reserved.